MAY SPA EXPERIENCE
MayaSpa Spa What to Expect
- A locker, gown, robe and slippers are provided for your comfort and convenience.
- Body treatments are conducted in a professional manner with your body draped. Swimsuits can be worn but are not necessary. We also provide disposable underwear for your comfort.
- You should not shave or wax prior to any body treatment.
- For your convenience, showers are available before or after your Spa service.
- For the protection of your health, we request that you disclose any medical conditions and/or medications that you are taking. Some services may be contraindicated for particular conditions or drugs.
- Hygiene is of the utmost importance throughout the Spa. For your care and confidence we thoroughly sterilize our service areas and our tools.
- Smoking in any area of the Spa or within its facilities is strictly prohibited.
- Cell phones and pagers must be turned off upon entering the Spa.
- Children over the age of 12 are welcome in our Spa area.